Dear Residents, Families, and Visitors,
In our endeavour to provide a timely and responsive social visit program, we are pleased to announce that as of 4pm on Monday, April 26th, our new online scheduling system – SignUp – will go live:
- If you have regular recurring visits in the Village Square/Chapel/Blondin Green scheduled, we have scheduled these for you through May 31, 2021.
- You will receive a print off of your scheduled visits when you come for your next visit. We will also have a greeter available to answer any questions once you have checked in for your visit this week.
- If you wish to cancel any visit we have scheduled, please email email@example.com with the date of your visit in the subject line (e.g. Cancellation: May 18th Visit with J. Smith.)
- If your visit falls on the Monday, May 24, which is the Victoria Day stat holiday, we will NOT rebook this visit for another day. You can look online for alternative available spots and book a time that fits your schedule.
Please follow this link to book your visits: https://signup.com/go/DwpUeao
We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/DwpUeao
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Book your visit now! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel welcome to share this link with family and friends who would like to visit. The instructions and link are also posted on our website.
Additional Visitors: If you have someone joining you on a visit, please include this name when you book your visit. If there is someone visiting separately from you, they should create their own account for ease of them receiving reminders and to make any necessary changes to their visit.
Cancellations: If you need to cancel a visit after scheduling it, please go to the original booking confirmation sent to you via email. In this email there is a link to view/change my commitments where you can cancel or change your scheduled visits.
- Please be aware that while Mount St. Mary has an outbreak of Covid-19, social visits are limited to one adult and no children.
- Please be reminded of the emergency order in effect until midnight on May 25th preventing travel outside of your health region for the purpose of social visiting.
The opportunity to return to an expanded visiting schedule including room visits and resident outings will be reviewed the week of May 17th. Once we are able to offer these visiting opportunities again, you will be able to schedule them through the SignUp scheduling system.
As noted above, you can book visits on Signup without creating an account. If you chose not to use SignUp, visits and outings may still be booked by contacting email@example.com. We will endeavor to respond within three (3) business days but are not able to guarantee there will be availability to book a visit (if all the visiting appointments are full). We encourage you to take advantage of the flexibility and ease of scheduling your own visits.
We expect that there may be some glitches during the initial days of use. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance navigating our new scheduling system.
With thanks and kind regards,