Posted on Posted in Uncategorized

If a resident or family wish to employ the services of a practitioner from the community i.e. Massage Therapist, Physiotherapist, Acupuncturist, they must contact the Director of Resident Care who will provide direction regarding the process to be followed prior to services being initiated.